Business Dispute Attorney in Katy
Protecting the Interests of Business Owners
If you’re a business owner who’s facing a dispute, the Law Office of Shane McClelland can handle it. We have the resources and experience it takes to respond to our clients’ needs when they are involved in any of a wide variety of business disputes. Whether your problem is major or minor, we provide the legal assistance you need to protect your interests and reach the best possible resolution.
When our business dispute attorney in Katy works with you, you can feel more confident in the possibilities for success at each step along the way. It’s our goal to protect small business owners involved in disputes throughout the State of Texas by holding responsible parties accountable for their actions.
Common Types of Business Disputes
Experiencing conflict with business partners, employees, and other businesses is not an ideal scenario, but after a while, it may be inevitable. If you should find yourself in need of legal assistance to protect your business interests, the Law Office of Shane McClelland can help.
Business disputes commonly arise because of matters involving the following:
- Breach of Contract – A situation where one party fails to fulfill its contractual obligations to the other party. This can arise when obligations are not met at all, on time, in an expected manner, and for other important reasons.
- Non-Compete Agreements – If a former employee enters business or further employment in direct competition with your business, we can help you enforce your non-compete agreement to hold the former employee accountable.
- Partnership Disputes – Whether your partnership is governed by a formal agreement or not, we can provide legal representation to protect your interests when a business partner is taking advantage of you or has broken terms of your agreement.
- Trade Secrets – Your company’s trade secrets are valuable. We can help you hold responsible parties accountable for unlawfully acquiring or using your trade secrets in an attempt to damage your business.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty – Our business disputes attorney in Katy can take legal action for, or defend against, claims involving an executive or another high-ranking member of a company who improperly managed company resources, investments, or other financial assets.
Tell us about your case during a free case evaluation. Call (713) 242-1302 to get started.