GET TO KNOW OUR NEW SUPER LAWYER
We are pleased to announce that Shane McClelland has been selected as a 2021 Super Lawyer for personal injury. This is a significant achievement. With 15+ years of experience and a reputation for securing high settlements for injured clients, Attorney Shane McClelland is well-deserving of this distinct recognition.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of accomplished lawyers from over 70 practice areas who attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are chosen using a patented multiphase selection process that involves peer nominations, evaluations, and independent research. Only 5% of lawyers in each state are selected to Super Lawyers, and we are honored yet not surprised that Shane is among the handful of attorneys who received this stature.
Simply put, Super Lawyers selects the “best of the best” in each state, and Shane is one of them.
His passion for helping people is apparent in every case he handles. Shane goes above and beyond to champion the rights and best interests of people who were injured.
As a 2021 Super Lawyer for personal injury, you can count on Shane to be your tireless advocate and dedicated legal counsel every step of the way.
Super Lawyers Selection Process
Professionals and potential clients use Super Lawyers to find top-rated lawyers in their geographic location who can best handle their cases. As such, Super Lawyers utilizes a rigorous ranking process to ensure only the highest-ranking attorneys earn a spot on their list.
The 4-step selection process looks like such:
- Nominations: A lawyer enters the candidate pool via a managing partner survey, peer nominations, third-party feedback, or identification by the Super Lawyers research team.
- Independent research: Lawyers are then evaluated on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition, which includes:
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Special licenses/certifications
- Education/employment background
- Peer Evaluation: Candidates with the highest point totals from steps one and two serve on the Blue Ribbon Panel, where members evaluate other candidates within their primary practice area.
- Final selection: A representative number of small, medium and large firm attorneys are selected to the Super Lawyers list — such as our very own Shane McClelland!
Shane goes the distance to help clients get back on their feet. Give us a call at 713-987-7107 to put an attentive, responsive, and compassionate personal injury attorney on your side!